Hi everyone,

It has been a tough decision but today will be my last day as Vice President at Steam-Gamers. Over the last few months I have tried my hardest to get my activity to the level where I want it to be, but ultimately I can't get to the level that I feel is right for a VP to be at.

In the last year and a half as VP, I've head the pleasure of working with many great people on the staff to push forward a lot of important and long-lasting initiatives. It's coming up on a year since we released the new divisional structure, and though there have been several changes made since the launch (as there always is!), I feel that the changes we've made are hugely positive for SG's future and that it will have a longstanding impact on our operations. Other than that, we've opened up new servers, upgraded our existing servers to better hosts and are in the midst of a website move (soon™). I think that the next few years for our community are going to be absolutely amazing!

I have come and gone a few times in my past in SG, so I won't make this thread super long. I am still sticking around, albeit in a Technical Administrator role. I have networking experience in my real life job (which takes up most of my time btw) and am happy to help @Nishok and his team out with what needs to be done on the backend, as much as I can. I will also stick around to be a high-level advisor for Caution and the Board/IA team as they need as I want to continue giving back to the community that has given me so much. SG has been a part of my life for almost 10 years now and I am happy to keep with it for as long as the community is thriving.

In terms of my replacement, I have talked with Caution and the board and am very happy to announce that Gator will be the new Vice President. He has done a great job in his role as BD and has been an exemplary staff member thus far in his membership with SG. I have no doubt that he'll do a kickass job.

To those of you that I have worked at during my journey here (which continues) - from @Caution to the other POs in the past, VPs, BDs, AO/ATs, TAs, and more - thank you for being a positive influence on my life. SG shaped who I am as an individual (epic memer) and will always be a great set of memories for me. To be honest, being out of a VP/BD role takes some stress off me in terms of responsibility so I hope to see you all around in the servers a little more than I have been as of late. I still love my MG crew and since I have my new rig I want to play as much as possible when time allows - so I hope to see y'all in the servers! Can't wait to see what the future holds for the community.

Thanks again everyone.

Prez

P.S. Long live SteamGamers!