? servers

? players online

Thank you

• Content Count:  639

Seeing this makes me feel quite old ;)

Thanks for all you've done!

Couldn't have said it better myself :) Sad to see you step down. Thanks for all your work Prez!

• Content Count:  5108

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much for helping me become the staff member and person I am today. I genuinely believe that you are one of the best people I have ever had the privilege of becoming close with; not only in SG, but in my entire life. There were times where I needed someone to pull me away from a rash decision, someone to talk to when I wasn't feeling ok, someone to give me advice when I was unsure; and most of the time that person was you. Even when I had turned the way I did some years ago, I had nothing but admiration and respect for you. You extended me a courtesy that I didn't deserve in a time when I was nothing but an absolutely shitty person, and I will never forget that. The countless hours spent in TeamSpeak channels or on the servers with you are some of the fondest memories I have here.

As for what you've contributed to the community, it's easy to say you have left a huge impact on this community and I'm glad you are choosing to stick around.

Thanks for it all, Mitch. @Prez

• Like 3

• Content Count:  11723

Thanks for all your hard work over the years.

See you in 4 weeks.

For real, Remembering all the years being here with you and seeing all you have done, This makes it much more harder to see.

Hope to see you around and always keep in touch.

Reply to Thread