? servers

? players online

SG YouTube

• Content Count:  590

I just want to start off and say that this was a small idea I had and thought it would be a kind of cool idea. I was recently watching the February clips of the month and it was pretty funny. I did get a good laugh out of it. But a thing I did realize it was only composed of clips by really only one set of people. I think maybe the Media Team can introduce like a system where people of the community can send in their own clips? I think it would be a good idea because anybody that has some pretty funny clips or even cool ones can share it through the SG community. There could be some problems like not enough clips will get sent in but I think that the community is big enough so the MT can get enough clips.

Another idea that goes along with this idea is that maybe SG can advertise around the community. Like while in game, there could be links to the videos and people can just copy and paste the link and get watching right away.

Edited by Karma

• Content Count:  590

I have seen it on the forums but I still really only see clips from roux and his friends. Is that because nobody sends in enough clips?

• Content Count:  1381

No one sends in clips either because they don't have anything interesting to send, are too lazy, or don't know how to in the first place. I'm just going to link a guide I made on how to record and submit clips here because why not.

• Content Count:  1051

I have seen it on the forums but I still really only see clips from roux and his friends. Is that because nobody sends in enough clips?

Here is the one we did for February (For reference): https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86654

Also yes, not many people submit, we would love to see more clips though.

Reply to Thread