? servers

? players online

Stopmusic Command

• Content Count:  353

The !stopmusic command should be persistent to the entire map. It currently resets every round. If you want to enable music you should just simply say !startmusic.

This seems like it would be a straight forward change. Having to !stopmusic every round is quiet annoying if a map has music.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2162

Not entirely sure what server this is for or if its for all of them

!stopmusic is a command to stop the current song that is playing, which is generally on until the round end on servers like mg, and sometimes ze.

If you want to stop the music completely, you should be able to do !music and click the OFF button to disable music indefinitely. I know bhop was having some issues with these commands, however i believe they work on all other servers as they properly should

• Content Count:  1952

The !stopmusic command should be persistent to the entire map. It currently resets every round. If you want to enable music you should just simply say !startmusic.

This seems like it would be a straight forward change. Having to !stopmusic every round is quiet annoying if a map has music.

on jailbreak there is a disco and stopmusic only stops 1 song at a time, some people persistently change it so it's extremely annoying. There's also !volume but if stop music could disable it, that would be very nice

• Content Count:  697

on jailbreak there is a disco and stopmusic only stops 1 song at a time, some people persistently change it so it's extremely annoying. There's also !volume but if stop music could disable it, that would be very nice

if you do !music it disables all btw

• Content Count:  2162

!stopmusic is set to only stop the current song from playing to your client. This is why when someone starts a new song it starts up again. Its more of a useful command for servers like ze, etc. where rounds constantly end and the music changes

• Like 1

• Content Count:  353

If the !stopmusic command works as expected on the servers, my bad. I was unaware of the !music command. I feel most people are also unaware of it. I have not tested it out yet though.

Reply to Thread