ttt_damons_disco_v1 removal

• Content Count:  1381

Map Removal

Full map name

ttt_damons_disco_v1

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

The music is terribly loud. It ruptures audio and in many cases you can just buy a M4A1-S and just gun down afk's without notice since you have to type !stopmusic every round, and most of the time the command doesn't even work so your ears are just exploded for a good amount of the round. And it's not like on some JB disco maps, it's super loud, constantly. I couldn't find a spot on the map without hearing the music. One round a bomb exploded and went un-noticed by the innocents, killing a bunch of people because of this loud music. You get the point.

Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  11723

The map is fine.

This does not warrant a map removal over "sound", We can remove it or edit it.

!stopmusic only works until button is pressed again.

• Content Count:  1952

Map Removal

Full map name

ttt_damons_disco_v1

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

The music is terribly loud. It ruptures audio and in many cases you can just buy a M4A1-S and just gun down afk's without notice since you have to type !stopmusic every round, and most of the time the command doesn't even work so your ears are just exploded for a good amount of the round. And it's not like on some JB disco maps, it's super loud, constantly. I couldn't find a spot on the map without hearing the music. One round a bomb exploded and went un-noticed by the innocents, killing a bunch of people because of this loud music. You get the point.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure there is !volume and Loki told me !music stops it.

• Content Count:  1671

A stripper to reduce the volume

@DancingMoonLight @Clamor @Im Sad

modify:
{
   match:
   {
       "classname" "ambient_generic"
"targetname" "/songtest.*/"
   }
   delete:
   {
       "health" "10"
   }
   insert:
   {        
       "health" "2"
   }
}

@DancingMoonLight, went ahead and did it anyway. This did not fix the issue. !stopmusic stopped the music, but when activated it played the song at a much higher volume wtf is going on lol.

• Like 1