? servers

? players online

TTT April Karma Contest!!

• Content Count:  1194

logo.png

Karma has been reset and it's once again time for our TTT karma contest.

The contest will end on April 14th. The top 3 players with the best karma will receive the following awards:

cNZWJpO.png

ZTIgiPb.png

DxNst2l.png

April Fools karma contest will end on the 14th and winners will get their awards :)

Happy Gaming!

sczLjqk.gif

Heres the Catch

• Like 6
Edited by Ned

rip my 34k karma lol

wdym stay the same, stays below 1000? or stays the same as ur karma before need some clarity chief

If you cant reach to 1k karma by the end of the month whatever karma you have now will stay the same and we will not be raising it.

• Content Count:  361

So what happens to the people that play once and don’t get on for awhile? How is that fair to them at all?

Also wanted to know if the damage reduction has been turned off for this event?

TTT used to have karma resets much more often, this is just changing the default karma from 1000 to 1. I fail to see how this is a problem.

This is a special event and a karma contest that's different than the usual, so I'd imagine they removed the damage reduction otherwise this event wouldn't be possible and it's an elaborate april fool's joke.

So what happens to the people that play once and don’t get on for awhile? How is that fair to them at all?

Also wanted to know if the damage reduction has been turned off for this event?

Nope, this month contest you need to try really hard or else your karma stays the same. That being said if you play for like a day or two and don't get on for a while, your karma will still stay the same and you need to bring it back up.

Edited by Ned

Reply to Thread