? servers

? players online

Staff Reviews Suggestion

• Content Count:  1952

A suggestion is for automatically updating whenever a CA+ is promoted (if possible) or maybe just making the first thing a short answer so you can just type the admin's name in the box.

I'm not completely sure if it's up to date but seeing that it says Black Rain is a BD, I'm assuming it's not.

• Content Count:  2342

A suggestion is for automatically updating whenever a CA+ is promoted (if possible) or maybe just making the first thing a short answer so you can just type the admin's name in the box.

... can you rephrase that, I don't understand how that whole thing relates to staff reviews

• Content Count:  1952

... can you rephrase that, I don't understand how that whole thing relates to staff reviews

In the first box where it asks you which admin you are reviewing, it gives you a dropdown menu. Some admins are still on it that aren't supposed to be there anymore and some I believe that are supposed to be on there. My proposal was that the dropdown menu should be automatically updated whenever a SA gets promoted to CA and so on. The second suggestion was to change the drop down menu to a short answer box so you could just manually type out the admin's name that you were reviewing.

• Like 1
Edited by Noxstar
Forgot the quote

• Content Count:  3294

In the first box where it asks you which admin you are reviewing, it gives you a dropdown menu. Some admins are still on it that aren't supposed to be there anymore and some I believe that are supposed to be on there. My proposal was that the dropdown menu should be automatically updated whenever a SA gets promoted to CA and so on. The second suggestion was to change the drop down menu to a short answer box so you could just manually type out the admin's name that you were reviewing.

Noxstar admin complaint coming?

• Content Count:  2668

We're gonna be looking into a better way of keeping the list up to date. At the moment, we have to remove everyone and readd them for every promotion and step down. It's just too time consuming and tedious to do every time.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread