Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Metal
    Top Nep
    Update #5

I don't know about you, but I do love doing textures.

Anyway, This layout is the normal area for employees of this site.
    We have the check in desk, washrooms, Cafe, Lounge and a couple office spaces.
    The large office will have more stuff in it but I am lightly doing props at the moment to reduce compile time.

The hallway going left from the cafe doors will lead to a medical wing that will also house D-boys, So lets say a mix of medical and torture science in that wing.

From the main office exit it will leader to one final hallway in which will have a few more bigger offices, Security room and computer server room.
    After that I will be leading into the dark part of the map leading to SCP's and the meat of the map.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal For This Useful Post:
    eXtr3m3 (04-07-2019), Nate S (04-08-2019)

Metal
    Top Nep
    Update #6-

Turns out the more you start making the more you see in which you can do a lot better.
    We have major changes to the map that I will go over.

The first floor will have 9 rooms in total of different sizes.
    As you see in the video there is a catwalk that will go into a big sized room, this is a means for T's to get a higher advantage and an escape route.
    The cat walk will lead into two other rooms with the same idea, but the 2nd room will have a ladder to get up there.

The map will be a total of 3 floors.
    Floor 1 is for normal science staff with sleeping quarters, cafe, office spaces etc.
    Floor 2 is for military personnel, Will be for housing D-Class, armory, etc. Design has not been made yet.
    Floor 3 will be SCP's, This floor will be darker than the 2nd floor. Design has not been made but the 3rd floor will have more powerful weapons than the first and second floor.

A few things I've been thinking is having two spawn points to spread things out by having half of the server spawn outside and the other in the D-Class cells.
    We will see. More updates to come.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal For This Useful Post:
    Darnias (04-12-2019), eXtr3m3 (04-12-2019)

Metal
    Top Nep
    Update #7

All I have right now is the grid layout.
    First floor it all made and done.

I Do need to make two rooms for elevators however, I must complete the first floor till I move to the 2nd floor.

Next is texturing, Lighting, Props.
    Floor one will only have 1 Easter Egg.

https://prnt.sc/ncxc2o

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal For This Useful Post:
    Andrew (04-17-2019), eXtr3m3 (04-16-2019), Kirby (04-18-2019)