Golf with Your Friends Event!!

• Content Count:  2162

0zibrZu.jpg?1

WHEN

April 6th @8PM EST

WHERE

Teamspeak: 70.42.74.162

WHAT IS GOLF WITH YOUR FRIENDS?

Golf With Your Friends is a $5.99 Steam game that is essentially virtual mini-golf.

There is currently 7 levels with 18 holes each, and fun settings such as collision, jumping, etc.

Each lobby has a maximum of only 12 players, however it is a great time for a cheap game.

Hope to see you all there!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  536

We should do this on Golf It. Its a bit more expensive but you can do much more with it instead of being restricted to the games specific maps while still having the ability to change settings. This is still a good event regardless but maybe in the future consider this game as it is the same concept, but imo just done better.

• Content Count:  2162

We should do this on Golf It. Its a bit more expensive but you can do much more with it instead of being restricted to the games specific maps while still having the ability to change settings. This is still a good event regardless but maybe in the future consider this game as it is the same concept, but imo just done better.

I was considering doing Golf It, however I know that many people have Golf with Your Friends already from a past event we did with this game. Will definitely be looking into it for future events though, as I agree it is more fun

Reply to Thread