? servers

? players online

Show DNA a detective has in the logs

• Content Count:  2342

Hi,

Would be useful to have logs that show what player's DNA a detective has gathered. Had an issue today where I witnessed a detective kill an innocent but could not slay because I could not determine whether the detective had DNA or not.

Thanks :]. A separate command like !dna might be useful as well to not clutter up logs.

• Content Count:  1671

Hi,

Would be useful to have logs that show what player's DNA a detective has gathered. Had an issue today where I witnessed a detective kill an innocent but could not slay because I could not determine whether the detective had DNA or not.

Thanks :]. A separate command like !dna might be useful as well to not clutter up logs.

Then you asked the player if they had DNA on the person or not. It's their responsibility to remember whose body they are checking for DNA.

• Content Count:  2342

Then you asked the player if they had DNA on the person. It's their responsibility to remember whose body they are checking for DNA.

Player never responded to multiple requests... does this fall under the "don't slay since you shouldn't be investigating" or am I good to slay anyway?

• Content Count:  1671

Player never responded to multiple requests... does this fall under the "don't slay since you shouldn't be investigating" or am I good to slay anyway?

You witnessed it happen... I don't see a problem in investigating...

Reply to Thread