? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_clouds_beta02 removal

• Content Count:  5674

At this point I'm kind of leaning towards removing it altogether to be honest.

However, I'll propose an idea. If it's possible and is done, we can entertain it staying on. First island is below second island on the actual map. If someone pulls first island up to second island, scraps the portals and just makes a bridge across from first to second island, it'll be better imo. It'll most likely drastically change the way CTs play because they can keep a watch of the Ts even without having to go through the portal and they won't be scared to go to second island.

If it can be done and someone does it, we can add it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

At this point I'm kind of leaning towards removing it altogether to be honest.

However, I'll propose an idea. If it's possible and is done, we can entertain it staying on. First island is below second island on the actual map. If someone pulls first island up to second island, scraps the portals and just makes a bridge across from first to second island, it'll be better imo. It'll most likely drastically change the way CTs play because they can keep a watch of the Ts even without having to go through the portal and they won't be scared to go to second island.

If it can be done and someone does it, we can add it.

I'll give this a try tonight, if thats alright with you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

Alright then.

If someone wants to come forward down the line with a change they'd like to propose (actually done, not just ideas) then you're free to do so. The poll speaks for itself but also speaking from personal experience I can tell you that this has not been doing the server justice. We can revisit it in the future if we want to, but for now it's being removed.

• Like 10