? servers

? players online

109 damage AWP shots

• Content Count:  331

It’s very frustrating to damage someone for 109 with an AWP. I understand why the buff was added, I even voted to increase it, but unless it’s a leg shot (which tags them for 70-99 damage) the CT should not be able to walk away from a body shot with an AWP. Can this be fixed or changed?

• Content Count:  922

How is this any different if you were to leg someone with an awp for 85? It’s still going to be a right click or left click. I understand how it’s frustrating but the new buff will most likely stay for now.

• Content Count:  1799

I found it pretty annoying as well. I completely see why you're getting upset over this because it's something I had noticed and got angry at whenever I was playing Jb a couple of days ago. You know what else was happening though? The round. As opposed to me killing the 3 cts right as soon as they left armory they we're actually able to defend themselves and kill me. Thus, the round was able to move on and allowed the other players the chance to rebel and do whetever they liked. I think this change helped our server for the better.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1583

I found it pretty annoying as well. I completely see why you're getting upset over this because it's something I had noticed and got angry at whenever I was playing Jb a couple of days ago. You know what else was happening though? The round. As opposed to me killing the 3 cts right as soon as they left armory they we're actually able to defend themselves and kill me. Thus, the round was able to move on and allowed the other players the chance to rebel and do whetever they liked. I think this change helped our server for the better.

This ^^^^

The dumbest round on JB is when someone goes garage to AWP window and starts killing CTs before any of them can open the cells. Not only does it kill of CTs at the very beginning of the round, but it prevents them from reaching the cell button and allowing Ts to PLAY THE ROUND AT ALL. Cool cool you're having a blast, but the 30 other Ts are unable to play at all.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  208

This ^^^^

The dumbest round on JB is when someone goes garage to AWP window and starts killing CTs before any of them can open the cells. Not only does it kill of CTs at the very beginning of the round, but it prevents them from reaching the cell button and allowing Ts to PLAY THE ROUND AT ALL. Cool cool you're having a blast, but the 30 other Ts are unable to play at all.

I'd just like to imput if this was an issue at the beginning of the round why can't we implement something like the cts have 110hp at the beginning of the round for like 1 min or something because it is really a disadvantage to the ts, later in the round, when you can't body shot someone with an awp or insta kill headshot a guy with an ak. (and don't say hit your headshots....)

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.