? servers

? players online

Big Large Diddle Event ( ?° ?? ? °)

• Content Count:  95

WELCOME ALL YOU MEMERS AND DIDDLERS THAT HAVE BEEN DIDDLING! I suggest we should hold a diddle event where everyone is knuckles and we tackle one of the hardest maps that we, SG can not beat and tackle it and beat it in 1 Day! we have struggled with mishaps like boosts and misbuys and a lot and I mean a lot of raging :mad2: but this event will cure all of that and more during this time!

It will be Lead by Me (PHNX) mainly (and sometimes ben and iXi and Ice correcting my information)

I highly suggest we disable some plugins that break our server CPU and make the shop accessible to only regulars say GodLike+ And VIPS and Subs that allowed in the shop and the rest are restricted to defending and shooting. :smile1:

This way we can have a clean map with very minimal mishaps and a lot of tryharding because this a map that want to beat on this server specifically and make history to FINALLY BEAT DIDDLE! We are the Only server that has not been this map ;-;! We need to show servers that we can be just as good as you! :high5:

Tell me how you feel and think about it! :d Appericate your time see you on the server! -PHNX aka LeX

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2162

pretty sure admins lead events on sg servers...

Admins would host/run the event by using admin extensions for the map, monitoring the server, enforcing the server and event rules. For ZE, anyone can and is allowed to lead a map, especially during a tryhard event. Usually during ZE tryhard events we tell people to not talk over the leader and to listen to them, and we would like to encourage anyone who is willing and can, to lead that map successfully

• Like 2

• Content Count:  95

pretty sure admins lead events on sg servers...
If admins would like to lead it they can I just really want to beat this map on this server! besides, ive gotten to the point where I offline diddle final boss lasers for movement practice.

Reply to Thread