? servers

? players online

TTT !ma idea

• Content Count:  122

Every round after I die, I have to press my !ma bind to mute alive players. It's really annoying. Why can't it just keep that setting active, until I !ma again to hear alive players? I don't see why it shouldn't stay that way, you know?

• Content Count:  11723

Every round after I die, I have to press my !ma bind to mute alive players. It's really annoying. Why can't it just keep that setting active, until I !ma again to hear alive players? I don't see why it shouldn't stay that way, you know?

Because I like hearing the drama of the living.

Pressing a bind or typing isn't that hard imo

• Like 2

• Content Count:  122

Because I like hearing the drama of the living.

Pressing a bind or typing isn't that hard imo

I know, but people who don't? I mean, if you want to hear them again you can just do !ma again to hear them. But if you're a person who only wants to hear dead people as a dead person, is what I'm saying. You can re-enable hearing alive people lol.

• Content Count:  11723

I know, but people who don't? I mean, if you want to hear them again you can just do !ma again to hear them. But if you're a person who only wants to hear dead people as a dead person, is what I'm saying. You can re-enable hearing alive people lol.

Only way I could see this is having a plugin that by default does not mute.

You would have to type !mute and a option to mute all alive or dead chat can be enabled or disabled. I dont know. I know nothing about plug ins

• Content Count:  430

I think that the great majority of players are perfectly fine with it being the way it is atm so I don't see a need for this change for 1 or 2 people. It really shouldn't cause you much trouble to set a bind that you hit once per round to mute alive players. Just type bind x "say !ma", and just hit x to mute alive, or change x to whatever key you like.

Reply to Thread