? servers

? players online

sooooo if u crash on scrim do u lose spot?

• Content Count:  107

So the other day I joined a scrim it was 0-6 and my csgo screen froze and I had to restart my laptop and it took like 6 minutes cuz of my shit laptop then when I came back noob said he's not subbing me back in cuz I was gone for 10 mins I asked in admin chat and waited like 3-4 rounds and 6 ADMINS were in the scrim match and none of them responded so I left I even pm'd pred but it seemed like they all ignored me because they subbed in a better player.

'

• Content Count:  922

In scenarios like these it can depend just on how long you were gone for these type of things. If it were me and you were gone for like 5+ mins without saying anything I would more than likely have subbed someone else in. To me once everyone is settled in and you being gone for 10 mins, I would have just kept the sub in because everyone go settled to the other player.

• Content Count:  615

In scenarios like these it can depend just on how long you were gone for these type of things. If it were me and you were gone for like 5+ mins without saying anything I would more than likely have subbed someone else in. To me once everyone is settled in and you being gone for 10 mins, I would have just kept the sub in because everyone go settled to the other player.

Pretty much this. If you're gone for an extended period of time without letting anybody know that you're coming back, i'd say you shouldn't complain about losing your spot. 10 minutes could go either way, but it's pretty much up to whatever admin is on at the time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  660

So the other day I joined a scrim it was 0-6 and my csgo screen froze and I had to restart my laptop and it took like 6 minutes cuz of my shit laptop then when I came back noob said he's not subbing me back in cuz I was gone for 10 mins I asked in admin chat and waited like 3-4 rounds and 6 ADMINS were in the scrim match and none of them responded so I left I even pm'd pred but it seemed like they all ignored me because they subbed in a better player.

'

If I remember correctly you crashed pretty early on probably like 5 rounds into the game and were gone for easily over 5 minutes and probably closer to 10. Before that you were lagging terribly and in spawn for the first 20 seconds at least once or twice. You were pretty much ruining the game for our team

And also fantastic isn’t really a better player than you so that’s not why you didn’t get subbed back in. Nobody knew you were coming back and you can’t expect your spot back when more than 5 mins goes by. Also, I’m pretty sure i told you I wasn’t subbing you back in because you we’re gone so long.

• Like 1
Edited by Noob^

• Content Count:  2206

If I remember correctly you crashed pretty early on probably like 5 rounds into the game and were gone for easily over 5 minutes and probably closer to 10. Before that you were lagging terribly and in spawn for the first 20 seconds at least once or twice. You were pretty much ruining the game for our team

And also fantastic isn’t really a better player than you so that’s not why you didn’t get subbed back in. Nobody knew you were coming back and you can’t expect your spot back when more than 5 mins goes by. Also, I’m pretty sure i told you I wasn’t subbing you back in because you we’re gone so long.

This is pretty much what happened, I was on the same team. I didn't see you asking to get back in the game but IMO after 5 minutes you've lost your spot. Maybe we should make a hard limit on how long someone can be gone before their spot is officially no longer reserved so we can avoid the "eye diddnt get mai spot back cause bettur play took it to begin with"

• Content Count:  107

i could've sworn it was maan but okay @fantastic when I came back the game was like 4-6 or smth like that from what I recall I left like 3 rounds after asking in admin chat if I lost my spot or not when 6 admins were on and 3 were tagged up I never stayed until half time

Edited by jay$

• Content Count:  2342

i could've sworn it was maan but okay @fantastic when I came back the game was like 4-6 or smth like that from what I recall I left like 3 rounds after asking in admin chat if I lost my spot or not when 6 admins were on and 3 were tagged up I never stayed until half time

idk maybe we are talking about different games, but I asked and y'all said "no it's fine i lost my spot" then d/c'd shortly after

But anyway, the point is we do need some clearcut X amount of time before one officially loses their spot

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Pretty much this. If you're gone for an extended period of time without letting anybody know that you're coming back, i'd say you shouldn't complain about losing your spot. 10 minutes could go either way, but it's pretty much up to whatever admin is on at the time.

question answered.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread