? servers

? players online

Best cheap pc

• Content Count:  156

Well if your looking to build and you dont know what parts to pick theres a good website where people share their builds and theres alot of budget builds people have made its https://pcpartpicker.com/ and I don’t recommend prebuilts cause they are normally damn expensive and you can learn how to build and you save money while your at it and get a better pc for a better price and you’ll probably not regret it.

• Content Count:  2693

Probably the one where I build it myself since I don’t want to spend money all at once, but in periods of time

Okay well what is your budget? How much money are you willing to spend in total? What games are you going to be playing?

• Content Count:  2693

I am willing to spend probably lower than $800 and I will not be playing anything extreme you know the basic games GTA, CSGO, Apex etc.

Here you go. A $784 build that would run any of the games you listed. I'm assuming you already have a keyboard, mouse, and monitor, correct?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard ($98.99 @ Amazon)

Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($84.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.99 @ Amazon)

Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card ($216.74 @ Amazon)

Case: NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($75.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Corsair - CXM 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $783.68

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-16 11:50 EDT-0400

• Like 1

Reply to Thread