ShadoTheLunatic
    SG Member

Condolences to New Zealand in regards to the recent mass shooting.

I just want to give my condolences to those in New Zealand or those with family in New Zealand. I have family that live over there and as soon as this happened. I received a link to a video, which is now removed, of the live video where the gunman walked in and started mercilessly gunning down innocent people in a mosque whilst live streaming it on Facebook. I was scarred by the video and it's still in my head while I'm writing this. I honestly don't know what to make of this I'm scarred.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/new-ze...s-on-facebook/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShadoTheLunatic For This Useful Post:
    BOT kennyS (03-15-2019), Nick! (03-15-2019)

BOT kennyS
    SG Regular

New zealand shooting

So sad 49 people killed, why does it feel like whenever a shooting calms down another one appears.

delirium
    Dazed and Confused
    I feel like this post deserves more quality and effort than you have attributed to it. I imagine many families are waking up today in New Zealand with unimaginable grief especially when the video is being posted to all corners of the world.

I think if you wanted to make a thread on this you should have been more respectful and at least put some amount of effort into it.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:
    fantastic (03-15-2019), Korean Ninja (03-16-2019), tana (03-16-2019), Tyymunk (03-15-2019), vinyl (03-15-2019)

BOT kennyS
    SG Regular
    I apologize that it seemed like I did not care, but I do care it is really a horrible crime to kill people in a place of workship I am also muslim so please believe me that I care about the people who were workshipping the same god as me and getting killed in the place of workship is horrible.

Fuze
    Community Advisor
    RIP to all the people who died that day. It's a messed up day in age. I hope the families can find some kind of solace in this

Noxstar
    voice crack
    Rest In Peace to all 49 of the victims of the shooter. Too anyone that was affected in any way, also be given vengeance, this shit is insane and I hope the families can find some peace from this.. :/

roux

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Quote Originally Posted by Noxstar View Post
    Too anyone that was affected in any way, also be given vengeance
    ???????????????????????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roux For This Useful Post:
    Bernard. (03-16-2019)

SilentGuns

I read an article that described the livestream is detail, horrific. May these people find peace.

Noxstar
    voice crack
    Quote Originally Posted by roux View Post
    ???????????????????????
    Too anyone affected by the shooting and have something with them so they can get through all the shit
    For the vengeance part, it's for anyone that pretty much lost everything for it to be repaid through what the shooter did to them

Hopefully that made more sense