? servers

? players online

GIF Avatars?

• Content Count:  11723

I know it's possible to have a gif as an avatar but I can't seem to figure out how to do it... any info would be much appreciated!

Let me test a couple things.

I did this years ago but It only works at Sub/VIP due to the file size and avatar size.

Edit: No go.

I tried many sizes and below 100kb.

• Like 1
Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  1671

Note: This is from my perspective, you'll have a different file size since you're a lower rank (different ranks have different file sizes).

ZrpQ3OJ.png

You have to fit both the file size and the pixel dimensions in order for the gif to work as an avatar. I don't know what your file size and pixel size ranges are, you may want to ask a BD about that. I wouldn't worry too much about this right now as this may be subjected to change since the forums are being updated in the near future.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

Note: This is from my perspective, you'll have a different file size since you're a lower rank (different ranks have different file sizes).

ZrpQ3OJ.png

You have to fit both the file size and the pixel dimensions in order for the gif to work as an avatar. I don't know what your file size and pixel size ranges are, you may want to ask a BD about that. I wouldn't worry too much about this right now as this may be subjected to change since the forums are being updated in the near future.

I’ll try this later, I think I made it under 100kb but was still 270x300, I’ll try to get it to 200x300 and let you know, thanks for the help!

EDIT: YAY GOT IT TO WORK... thanks for the help :)))

Edited by Tyymunk

Reply to Thread