? servers

? players online

Change CT Health Back To 100HP

• Content Count:  53

They really don't need it. From the constant one way armory camping to the stupid ratio this is an unneeded addition. I have seen multiple times where CT's get attacked by multiple T's and walk away with 5-10HP even though they were attacked by multiple people. k thx hope you change it

• Content Count:  716

You're going to need a bit more information to back up the reasoning that you want this to be changed. Also keep an eye out on how it plays on other maps not just the ones you enjoy the most, again this was changed to help CT's out since sometimes they can get dominated with god like T's we have in our community and sometimes the uneven balance on the map with all the secret they include.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  382

You're going to need a bit more information to back up the reasoning that you want this to be changed. Also keep an eye out on how it plays on other maps not just the ones you enjoy the most, again this was changed to help CT's out since sometimes they can get dominated with god like T's we have in our community and sometimes the uneven balance on the map with all the secret they include.

I would have to agree with Snowy almost all good players want to play T and destroy CT's and the extra health helps survive against those beasts.

• Content Count:  5674

Just gonna make this post here despite there being a couple of threads, anyone can respond here if they'd like.

Everyone is making these points about the CTs surviving knives, AWP shots, AK shots, etc. when that is literally the point. That was the objective, to help them out by giving them some sort of advantage. On our server the CTs don't have many things going for them, so this was our first step in balancing it out. For instance, the AWP on Razor usually kills off ~3 CTs when the round has hardly started, which immediately puts them at a disadvantage.

I am completely fine with our server having the Deathmatch feel to it and I actually don't really want us to stray away from it too much. However, I don't want it to be a killing CTs simulator and would rather there be some sort of balance. There is no way you can actually sit here and tell me "they don't need it" if you play the server frequently.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  820

Just gonna make this post here despite there being a couple of threads, anyone can respond here if they'd like.

Everyone is making these points about the CTs surviving knives, AWP shots, AK shots, etc. when that is literally the point. That was the objective, to help them out by giving them some sort of advantage. On our server the CTs don't have many things going for them, so this was our first step in balancing it out. For instance, the AWP on Razor usually kills off ~3 CTs when the round has hardly started, which immediately puts them at a disadvantage.

I am completely fine with our server having the Deathmatch feel to it and I actually don't really want us to stray away from it too much. However, I don't want it to be a killing CTs simulator and would rather there be some sort of balance. There is no way you can actually sit here and tell me "they don't need it" if you play the server frequently.

I think the problem is that people complain on whichever team they play the most. If they play T, the health on CT is too high. If they play CT, CTs should be able to force DG's whenever, etc. We need to get past one-sided views of the server, and give an opinion from both perspectives. T's win 95% of the time and CT's already have a hard enough time controlling T's as there is 2 T's to every 1 CT. I think the least we can do to soften the blow T's have on the CT's is to give CT's a bit more health. Today specifically, I did 108 damage to a CT, I WAS PISSED! But I realized that without that extra 10 health, I might have killed a few more CT's when the round had just started. This allows for longer round, and makes it feel less like T's run the prison... because after all it is a Jail Break server and the CT's run the prison!

• Content Count:  11723

The thing that really pisses me off is when you hit an AWP shot for 107

Aim for the head.

Either the CT is going to try to kill you or run away.

You have plenty of time to land another shot.

In CS Comp, the awp is a game changer since its pretty much always a one hit kill. This is prison break. We need to make things balance without changing to much.

@Dominic

Has done a great job towards this, He is willing to talk about this stuff but we gotta start providing more proof if the changes are working or not.

Recored an hours worth of Win/Lost, situations on how not killing a ct in one hit made things eaiser or harder.

My 2cents, Changes seem like a good thing to continue using.

• Content Count:  17

Aim for the head.

Either the CT is going to try to kill you or run away.

You have plenty of time to land another shot.

In CS Comp, the awp is a game changer since its pretty much always a one hit kill. This is prison break. We need to make things balance without changing to much.

@Dominic

Has done a great job towards this, He is willing to talk about this stuff but we gotta start providing more proof if the changes are working or not.

Recored an hours worth of Win/Lost, situations on how not killing a ct in one hit made things eaiser or harder.

My 2cents, Changes seem like a good thing to continue using.

I think that it is good that the cts have more health but sometimes it is hard to aim for the head so personally I would just try not to get an awp but I know what dominic is saying about the cts don't have much going for them so I feel it is a good rule

• Content Count:  5108

The JB staff overall felt that while we do not want to shut down this suggestion, we also would ask that you extend us the courtesy of giving it some time considering the change isn't even a week old. It is not set in stone and can very easily be subject to change, but we felt that this may be a way of giving CTs a buff of sorts to be able to counter the Ts who have the odds in their favor as of recent.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.