? servers

? players online

Harassment

• Content Count:  19

As a daily player of SG on CS:GO, I think it's time we need to think about the amount of harassment that is given towards other players. Today, I was constantly harassed in front of an admin by two players. This admin did absolutely nothing except a smack on the wrist for these players. I just want it to be a nontoxic experience for new players. Thanks for reading my post, and please give your opinion/ideas.

- uwu

• Content Count:  430

Could you elaborate on how exactly you were 'harassed'? Make sure to talk to an admin through admin chat to notify them of the situation if you think you're being harassed.

Edited by Toasty

• Content Count:  1381

@uwu What do you consider harassment that admins aren't? It's an online game that you shouldn't dedicate your entire emotional stability into. Give us an example of what you consider so much harassment that punishments need to be handed out. You can also submit player complaints using this.

• Like 2
Edited by nesquik

• Content Count:  331

This

SHOULD NEVER be allowed on an SG server. It’s fucking ridiculous if an admin saw even half of what happened here and didn’t issue warnings. It’s not the first time shit like this has happened to uwu. I’ve seen it happen before and thankfully the admin banned the retard for a good hour or two. Harassment and jokes are two different things and no harassment should be better enforced. If someone is harassing you uwu, pm the admin to tell him to stop. Most JB admins will punish him if he tries it again.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Okay, let's have this chat.

uwu, every time I come into the server and see you for some reason or another I see you getting abused, with you asking for an admin (me) to intervene. But as soon as I go undercover I see the same flame coming from you towards other people. It's insane. I have never, ever seen anyone treated so poorly by others, and it seems the reason is because you fuel the fire until you see an admin, at which point you stop and ask someone to intervene.

At this point I don't consider it harassment, it just becomes fighting/flaming between 2+ individuals. Harassment is where you don't antagonize another person and they continue to flame you after you ask them to stop. Fighting is where both sides participate. In this case, I believe you were fighting with others.

This isn't to say every instance you say you have been harassed is invalidated. As you know, I've stepped in at least 10 times now between you and others and ask you both to cool it. But it would be nice if you just ignored the other person instead of starting/continuing the fight.

P.S. Corona is not an admin.

EDIT:

Toxicity is something that needs to be addressed on JB. It gets out of control at times. In these instances, do what abyss did: record a short video that gives admins enough to work with in terms of punishment/dealing with the issue, and use !calladmin when possible.

• Like 6
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread