? servers

? players online

Electric razor change

• Content Count:  1469

i dont see a reason to actually add this but to annoy people. For the most part people can tell when someone uses that secret cause they would have to go to the third cell and CTs usually go to the teleport location at the start of the round.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

Which soccer teleport are you talking about? Regardless, I don't think that this idea is the route we should take to achieve the end goal here. I Think at this point it's important to remember that our server has essentially been a deathmatch compared to other servers for its entire existence and has historically done pretty well for itself. I think that there's a reason that this variation of rules and maplist has stuck for so long and that plenty of people probably prefer it that way. I'm not opposed to change or tweaking the rules per se, but, I don't think adding a feature to one map that lowers the skill gap and game sense required to be successful would be the correct way to go about addressing this perceived issue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Tbh if you have like 25-30 people in the server if that you should just be automatically going to garage/soccer every round as in my experience if someone is in the teleport cell they're gonna use it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Which soccer teleport are you talking about? Regardless, I don't think that this idea is the route we should take to achieve the end goal here. I Think at this point it's important to remember that our server has essentially been a deathmatch compared to other servers for its entire existence and has historically done pretty well for itself. I think that there's a reason that this variation of rules and maplist has stuck for so long and that plenty of people probably prefer it that way. I'm not opposed to change or tweaking the rules per se, but, I don't think adding a feature to one map that lowers the skill gap and game sense required to be successful would be the correct way to go about addressing this perceived issue.

Our server has been notoriously T sided. While magically acquiring skilled CTs would be ideal, it's not gonna happen. These new shifts towards allowing deathgames has given CTs a better grip on rounds, but some of these maps (namely Razor) do not feature forceable map deathgames. I am also opposed to implementing this map change, but I can see where you're coming from, Nick. Maybe deathgames rules will be laxed in the future to give CTs an upper hand, and these maps will acts as a refreshing break for Ts to rebel more easily.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread