? servers

? players online

Electric razor change

• Content Count:  245

A bell or even like an onscreen warning for the CT's whenever someone went through that secret would be an interesting idea. IDK how hard it would be to implement tho...

I figured it would be like Ivy on train, where if you cross a certain line, there’s a beep.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  245

I don't like this idea because it gives away the location of the T if they are rebelling and go through that secret.

But that’s the whole point, Ts are in need of a nerf

• Content Count:  701

But that’s the whole point, Ts are in need of a nerf

Nick the T's aren't in need of a nerf, its because we play the same maps over and over and everyone is getting better and better at doing secrets that the cts just die off the spawn basically. If we played different maps it would be more ct sided until everyone knows the secrets and uses them at the beginning of the round

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

Nick the T's aren't in need of a nerf, its because we play the same maps over and over and everyone is getting better and better at doing secrets that the cts just die off the spawn basically. If we played different maps it would be more ct sided until everyone knows the secrets and uses them at the beginning of the round

This is pretty accurate actually. I wish we would try maps other than razor, revamp, and vipinthemix...

• Content Count:  5674

I haven't given the suggestion much thought in terms of how it'd play out, but I think it's a pretty smart idea. I don't think we should go around changing stuff just because the Ts have a big advantage right now, but I'd agree that they do. A lot of our maps have a ~80/20 (T/CT) win ratio and I think that's a little too one sided. I think it can use some more balancing, whether or not something like this would be a good route to take in doing that is up for discussion.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread