? servers

? players online

Skywars Event!

• Content Count:  432

69fdf10b5d.jpg

When?

Thursday 3/14 @ 8 o'clock!

What is Skywars?

Skywars is a multiplayer PvP game where each player starts off on a separate island and tries to battle each other like in PvP. The main goal is to be the last person or team alive to win.

How are we going to play?

We are going to be playing on a server called Hypixel its a mini games server, and so @TheCharizard can host a private lobby with his rank on the server!

Where to connect?

Teamspeak: ts.steam-gamers.net and the Server we will be using is mc.hypixel.net

Thanks to @TheCharizard for the help on this event and everything else!

• Like 10
Edited by ImHunterIRL

• Content Count:  1654

Hypixel is by far one of the laggiest (in terms of fps and connection) MC servers. Last time we played half of us complained of the horrible connection and/or fps drop that completely ruined the fun for a few people, I can imagine an event like this would attract more players which inevitably cause even more lag. Why can’t you guys make a private realm server and have the host load in a SkyWars map (or have a couple of maps) like @Im Sad when he loaded in a course map on his realm server. If you can’t do it for any reason then fine but if you can I think it would be the better route in that you as an administrator on the realm server would have more power and can control and manage a large amount of players for an event then rather be a party host.

• Like 3

Hypixel is by far one of the laggiest (in terms of fps and connection) MC servers. Last time we played half of us complained of the horrible connection and/or fps drop that completely ruined the fun for a few people, I can imagine an event like this would attract more players which inevitably cause even more lag. Why can’t you guys make a private realm server and have the host load in a SkyWars map (or have a couple of maps) like @Im Sad when he loaded in a course map on his realm server. If you can’t do it for any reason then fine but if you can I think it would be the better route in that you as an administrator on the realm server would have more power and can control and manage a large amount of players for an event then rather be a party host.

With Charizards rank on the server we can host a private lobby in terms of we will have permissions to be able to kic people if it is needed, terms of the FPS drop every time that I have played hypixel i have never had a problem with connection or FPS drops.

Edited by ImHunterIRL

• Content Count:  1654

With Charizards rank on the server we can host a private lobby in terms of we will have permissions to be able to kic people if it is needed!

Administrator on realm has that power as well? Plus banning off the server entirely if it comes to that.

Edit cause you edited your post: @ImHunterIRL I’m happy that you have never had to deal with the trouble of connection loss / fps drop but that doesn’t mean you should take your word over a lot of other peoples frustration. I don’t want this event to fail and I don’t want this event to be filled with toxic kids crying over lag like how it was literally last week.

Making a realm and loading in a skywars map is a shitloud easier and beneficial for larger parties then Hypixel

• Like 1
Edited by Greggy G

Administrator on realm has that power as well? Plus banning off the server entirely if it comes to that.

Edit cause you edited your post: @ImHunterIRL I’m happy that you have never had to deal with the trouble of connection loss / fps drop but that doesn’t mean you should take your word over a lot of other peoples frustration. I don’t want this event to fail and I don’t want this event to be filled with toxic kids crying over lag like how it was literally last week.

Making a realm and loading in a skywars map is a shitloud easier and beneficial for larger parties then Hypixel

I have never messed with a realm server but if you want to load a couple of skywar maps and do that I’m perfectly fine with it, I just think it’s easier to just play on a server to save the time and hassle, ways to not lag on big servers like that is to have v sync on and set your FPS max to 60-100 so

It’s at a constant frame lock.

• Content Count:  2162

Have you tried installing optifine and disabling a lot of options? Tends to help out a lot on lower end lcomputers, although connection issues ultimately come to your internet and the server host

Personally I cant make this event, but I hope you guys will have fun and care more about the memes than winning the gamemode!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread