? servers

? players online

[JB Feedback] Forced Death-Games

• Content Count:  53

The death game time period is so late in the round that either all the Ts are rebelling or there's not enough left to force one. I think 2:30-3 would be an improvement that still gives the Ts enough time to rebel if they don't want to get forced into a death game.

As for the number of Ts left alive, I definitely feel that it should be more dynamic. If there's 12 CTs alive, you shouldn't be able to force it down to 6Ts, and if there's 4 CTs, you shouldn't have to leave 6 Ts alive, preventing LRs. Maybe change the rule to allow deathgames to be run until the same number of CTs and Ts remain?

this would be bad as ratio can be just straight ass sometimes

• Content Count:  40

One thing that I feel should be implemented to the rule is that the Death Game shouldn't require the map to do the killing. Rather, I believe it should use at least one map mechanism. Roulette is a good example in this case, where the map makes the choice of a side, however the map doesn't really do the killing in a majority of the maps. I've seen instances where people have gotten confused in between the two and decided to kill the participating T's because it was a "forced deathgame" and was later warned by a supervising admin that the map should do the killing. I feel that if anything the map should be a factor in the death game but forced death games shouldn't be limited to games in which the map does the killing.

Honestly i dont know how to word this plz dont bully ...

• Content Count:  331

I feel like the amount of players to force death game should stay the same. Time should be increased to 2:30. High dive should be added as a death game for maps like clouds and (I forgot the name of this one but it has a LR room and the armoury is raised I hope you know why I’m talking about). Simon says should also be added and First Reaction Last Reaction. It’s CT death games that can be easily managed.

• Content Count:  107

I feel like the amount of players to force death game should stay the same. Time should be increased to 2:30. High dive should be added as a death game for maps like clouds and (I forgot the name of this one but it has a LR room and the armoury is raised I hope you know why I’m talking about). Simon says should also be added and First Reaction Last Reaction. It’s CT death games that can be easily managed.
+1

I like this idea because maps like electric and vipinthemix are usually the most popular maps and the most in rotation for the maps and it has no deathgames so its really hard for cts to kill ts to the point of 4 players so I think custom deathgames should be apart of force deathgames

• Content Count:  2342

There seems to be some confusion as to whether these are suggestions or implemented rule changes. The two points listed by Dom in the initial post are suggestions, aka they haven't been implemented yet. The current rule as of this post is still 2 minutes and more than 6 Ts remaining. You can always check the changelog to see the current version of the rules, along with the rules thread itself.

• Content Count:  2206

Alright ladies and gents, with forced deathgames having been implemented we had gathered your opinions on it and made a few changes along the way in terms of players alive/time of the round. Now, we are looking for more feedback on this! It has been apart of the server for awhile now and people have had a good month+ to get used to it and figure out how it will be put into the current meta of JB on our server.

Please post here if you have any other concerns with the current rules or would like to pitch any other ideas

• Like 1
Edited by Fuze

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.