View Poll Results: Remove this map from the server?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    nesquik
    lets go

mg_grands_multigames_v1_1 removal

Map Removal
    Full map name
    mg_grands_multigames_v1_1
    Type of map
    MiniGames
    Why should we remove it
    Very repetitive map that easily rewards the sweatiest people on the server. There's about 5 movement maps that are basically kill farms on the lesser skilled players. Half the people on each team have 0-2 kills while the top people on each team have 15-50 kills. It cycles through headshot, bhop, strafe, climb, and barely hits any other gamemode. It's great when people are trying to enjoy minigames, but not when people are going through 3 sweaty towels every round.

Wawa
    Where's the gamers?
    What if I forced the map to pick a random gamemode at round start every round, essentially behaving like mg_randomizer? Would that balance the map out for the server?

nesquik
    lets go
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa View Post
    What if I forced the map to pick a random gamemode at round start every round, essentially behaving like mg_randomizer? Would that balance the map out for the server?
    It would help but it would still be a problem since 1/3 of the game modes are completely movement based. I don’t think there would be a problem with anyone by removing the map, I don’t think there are many oveplayed game modes that aren’t complete killfarms.

Andrew
    SG Professional
    I have to agree with nesquik here, I have many recollections of certain plays, not going to name names, delibrately choosing things like BHOP or the slide over and over again. Both worked together despite being on opposite teams and would constantly give eachother the guns to simply let his friend kill others. Let alone, they would kill themselve if they did not win and do the same thing over and over again. IDK if this is against the rules and I dont want these guys to get into trouble, just trying to throw this out there for more support. TBH, this map really isn't that good and if the point-farm aspect was removed, no-one would actually play this map. On top of that, theres no real way to defend yourself at the end. I'm assuming that you know how it goes and the fact that they cant just toss a nade or spray with an M2 and get 7-10 kills is just broken. The map kills the population and really doesn't have much variety.

Wawa
    Where's the gamers?
    Removed mg_grands_multigames_v1_1 and replaced it with mg_pauls_multigames_csgo_v2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawa For This Useful Post:
    Dong (03-20-2019)