? servers

? players online

Help me grow my stream!

• Content Count:  3150

Sup nerds, Its been my goal for a year now to become a streamer in some capacity, and in the last month or two I've taken the proper steps towards becoming a streamer. I still don't have everything set up, but I'm happy with how far I've gotten so far. In order to grow and even to add some of the cool features that twitch has to offer, I need to gain followers and viewers. So, if you like what I have to offer content wise (or just like staring deep into my eyes), come on over and say hi and drop me a follow.

The main game I'm playing currently is called Escape from Tarkov, which is a survival FPS type game with a lot of RPG elements incorporated. Its currently in open beta, but they say they are getting close to a full release date (slow Russian game developers what can I say?). I'm always exploring new games, especially FPS/shooter ones as I feel those are both fun to stream and play at the same time. If you have any suggestions on games I should be playing / streaming I'm open to new ideas, just no BRs please!

• Content Count:  319

Kwanzaa is a really important holiday to me. i hope to see you streaming on that day. i will be sure to drop you a follow! hope you see me in your streams, my name will be xame__. kudos!

Edited by English

Reply to Thread