? servers

? players online

Summer Jail roof

• Content Count:  245

So we all know that the roof above main cell area isn't KOS, but what about the roof above armory (the one that leads directly to armory stairs)?

• Content Count:  5674

So it seems there's a bit of disagreement with my initial thoughts, so I'm going to present this argument for why it should be KOS and leave this open for disagreement:

The entire building is KOS, so I'd say just based off that alone the roof should be too. However, you can get up there two ways. One, you go through the building, making you KOS. Or you jump from the top of main cell. But once you drop from on top of main cell, the only reason you would have for being up there is to go into the KOS building.

I'd say it should be KOS, any differing opinions?

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3294

So it seems there's a bit of disagreement with my initial thoughts, so I'm going to present this argument for why it should be KOS and leave this open for disagreement:

The entire building is KOS, so I'd say just based off that alone the roof should be too. However, you can get up there two ways. One, you go through the building, making you KOS. Or you jump from the top of main cell. But once you drop from on top of main cell, the only reason you would have for being up there is to go into the KOS building.

Completely agree, kinda how for some reason there's an argument about ARMORY'S ROOF on Arizona.

• Content Count:  245

Totally agree. Think about it- If you're flying over Russia, you're still in Russia!

• Content Count:  85

I agree as to why it should be kos, but in all honesty I don't think it should KOS because if you think about it most of the time when a t is on that roof they have a gun so just based off that I personally feel like the roof should remain as a non-KOS area while most of the time any t's who make their way up there are indeed KOS. Also, marking an entire building as kos seems unreasonable to me.

• Content Count:  697

I feel that it shouldn't be KOS. It is really "directly" leading to armory as you have to go through a door down to flights of stairs and then through another door. Also this will happen a very small amount of time where a T would go on the roof and not go into the building. A reason why I sometimes go onto the armory roof is to jump to the bottom of the ladder easier.

Reply to Thread