? servers

? players online

Is this legal in TTT?

• Content Count:  1952

So a detective and 2 unproven people are left. All bodies have been id-ed but the detective doesn't know who the last T is. Can the detective make those two people fight it out if one of them doesn't call a KOS? I haven't gotten an answer in game so I'm asking on the forums.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  430

I mean look at it this way. You're an inno and you're with a detective and someone else. Knowing that there's only 3 people left in total, you as the inno should conclude that the other guy is the traitor. You (as the inno) can then kill that guy off of process of elimination.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  418

The detective can give orders but can't enforce them if players don't comply, so he can't make the last 2 fight, but if the innocent player knows that its just him, the detective, and another player, then the other player has to be the T and so killing him would be a logic kill which is allowed.

• Like 2

I mean look at it this way. You're an inno and you're with a detective and someone else. Knowing that there's only 3 people left in total, you as the inno should conclude that the other guy is the traitor. You (as the inno) can then kill that guy off of process of elimination.

Yeah but look at in a 1v1v1 situation, the detective can only trust himself since he doesnt know if they are both traitors or not. If an innocent isn't by him and the detective is in the heat of the moment and can't cut the situation at the moment, what can be considered anymore?

The detective can give orders but can't enforce them if players don't comply, so he can't make the last 2 fight, but if the innocent player knows that its just him, the detective, and another player, then the other player has to be the T and so killing him would be a logic kill which is allowed.

Alright thank you! My question was answered.

Reply to Thread