InkySPOOKY
    SG Regular

Cardcaptor Sakura discussion

Yo so I found this classic anime called Cardcaptor Sakura it's really good and innocent anime but, there are alot of characters with gay/lesbian crushes which I find interesting for an old anime. I just want to talk about this gem with fellow sg members.
    [Highly Recommend]

Fyrerix
    SG Regular
    I don't really like the anime because it's sort like a trashy version of bakugan and it's too childish.

Metal
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrerix View Post
    I don't really like the anime because it's sort like a trashy version of bakugan and it's too childish.

I think I sorta get where you are coming from, since this anime was before you were born back in the late 90's.
    The art style, story etc were simple back then.

What do you mean by trashy?

CLAMP is known for its long legs and arms art style, plus most of their design transfer to their other works.
    CLAMP is also all-female. So hence why the plot is like this.

Cardcaptor was a very simple but cute magical girl anime/manga.
    The whole purpose is collecting the Clow Cards, its a simple story element but with each card, A whole new "monster" with abilities.

Same can be said for Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, its the same story in a sense.
    Clear Card is a new arc that takes place after the original, I would recommend that one if you dont like the art of the original.

It is childish because its mainly for girls around the age of 9-12 year olds.

./rant