? servers

? players online

Should we get the SG MC server back?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get the SG MC server back?

Add the SG Minecraft Server back?

• Content Count:  1056

Pixelmon MC server? :thinking:

Question is if people like playing Pokemon and Minecraft at the same time though, and setting that up is a potential pain in the ass AFAIK especially if you decide to implement a "storymode" to the server.

pixelmon tournament like this shit:

have like a preinstalled map and after a certain amount of time we would have the tourney xd

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

Im part of the gang who was playing minecraft at this time. We were having a blast playing just survival with commands. We also hopped on servers and playing other game modes there. I think that a minecraft server would be a good way to bring the community together with nostalgia (minecraft turns 10 this year by the way).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Minecraft has been tried over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again by multiple different people, with multiple different game modes, during multiple different time frames. Minecraft. Does. Not. Work. For. SG. It's a waste of resources, as it has been proven time and time again. The people who worked on MC busted their ass from what I read and from talking to the players at the time - it simply does not work out with SG. I will not allow SG funds be used towards Minecraft, without establishing some sort of player base and a minimum of 6 month server consistency for me to even consider taking over server payments for it.

@Third has kindly offered to use some of his server space to host it, which I am fine with. Third is approved to use SG name, logo, rules, a forum spot here, etc. He is also completely and entirely in charge of it and promoting who you want to help you manage / administrate it.

So suggestion is both approved and denied, I suppose.

• Like 16

Reply to Thread