? servers

? players online

Should we get the SG MC server back?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get the SG MC server back?

Add the SG Minecraft Server back?

• Content Count:  922

I noticed a lot of people including myself have been playing Minecraft Realms and playing a survival type mode for Minecraft. I was thinking of doing a poll to see what people think of adding back the Minecraft server and adding a few plugins, and since servers are anywhere from 10-30 dollars (with the extra money we have been getting) we could get a slot for 50 people and just have a plain vanilla server.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  334

gonna keep it real with you chief, it aint minecraft unless its like 1.6.4 or before and modded to high hell

them new versions are wack as hell

• Like 1
Edited by PikaJew

• Content Count:  4798

There is nothing this community can make that you guys will play for more than 3 weeks. There are a lot of new members in our community, so I kind of expect these threads to pop up. MC has been tried for so long and with so many different combinations that I have lost count. The kind of server suggested in OP has been tried several times at least.

I suggest keeping it event servers only :)

• Like 7
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1266

There is nothing this community can make that you guys will play for more than 3 weeks. There are a lot of new members in our community, so I kind of expect these threads to pop up. MC has been tried for so long and with so many different combinations that I have lost count. The kind of server suggested in OP has been tried several times at least.

I suggest keeping it event servers only :)

Perfectly said; countless times I have watched you guys start up servers in MineCraft just for the hype to die down 1-2 weeks later when you realize wtf you're doing. Should be kept to events

Reply to Thread