? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

ttt_spaceship_v2 removal

• Content Count:  1952

The door sound can be fixed. Do you think if the weapons were changed, it would be different? Maybe changing some high capacity guns with shotguns or something?

Maybe not shotguns since some parts of the map are pretty large but I do agree if SOME of the weapons were changed. If this weren't an issue I probably wouldn't have made this thread.

Edit: Whoops I answered for nV sorry

• Like 1
Edited by Noxstar
Whoops

• Content Count:  484

I think if they just change the loud door sounds, the map would be fine. It does cause a bit of lag for me, but not too much. Maybe like 5-10 FPS less on this map compared to most maps. Overall though, I like this map even if it's a little t-sided.

• Content Count:  1671

Rjecting this for the following reasons: First, map isn't laggy at all, never has, that's on your end. If you're going to complain about a 5-10 FPS drop, then you must need a VERY PERFECT life. Second, there is enough guns around the map for everyone. You don't need to have a full arsinal of weapons all to yourself, get used to how guns work in the game, Eden can testify, he's killed a whole round with only a glock. Lastly, the door sounds aren't loud, even with my max volume. Turn down your effect volume or turn down your computer volume, loud sounds will make you go deaf at an early age.

Reply to Thread