ttt_spaceship_v2 removal

• Content Count:  1952

Map Removal

Full map name

ttt_spaceship_v2

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

It's extremely loud, it's clunky and can lag, guns and placement are horrid, minimally played, and not fun to play on as a T or Innocent.

• Content Count:  1438

Personally I don't mind this map, it adds something different to the map pool compared to the same 5-10 maps that are normally played.

The door sounds aren't really bothersome considering it gives other players an idea where people are when there are only a few innocents/traitors left.

If gun placement is really an issue things can always be rearranged or added, but I normally don't have too much of an issue of finding a decent gun.

So you don't like a map that actually has good gun placement, door sounds, and this map does not cause lag, just so you can only play close quarters?

It doesn't have good gun placement, however, I love the guns they place on it, it's variety but the map does cause lag, I've experienced issues with this map and only this map. The gun placement is either you fight to get a gun off spawn or you spawn with a set. There is nothing fun over fighting whoever get's a pp bizon and not being able to defend yourself right after round starts. I personally don't like how often close quarters is played, I wish there were more ttt maps that got more recognition (69thway and seasons).

Edited by Noxstar

Personally I don't mind this map, it adds something different to the map pool compared to the same 5-10 maps that are normally played.

The door sounds aren't really bothersome considering it gives other players an idea where people are when there are only a few innocents/traitors left.

If gun placement is really an issue things can always be rearranged or added, but I normally don't have too much of an issue of finding a decent gun.

It does add something different, but when there is chaos between 32 players and this map, things don't usually come down as not really bothersome. However, I usually memorize gun spots on maps to get some but the spawns are sometimes so off, you either spawn with a set or you fight to get a galil with a glock or an ump. Sometimes even a PP-Bizon. I just don't like the usage of smgs in a map this scale being cut up with loud doors.

• Content Count:  1671

It does add something different, but when there is chaos between 32 players and this map, things don't usually come down as not really bothersome. However, I usually memorize gun spots on maps to get some but the spawns are sometimes so off, you either spawn with a set or you fight to get a galil with a glock or an ump. Sometimes even a PP-Bizon. I just don't like the usage of smgs in a map this scale being cut up with loud doors.

So you don't like a map because it doesn't have the guns you want. I'm sorry about that, sometimes when a map is armed, it doesn't always have to have the amount of specific guns. It's for balanced reasons and skill purpose, sometimes it's best to learn how to use other weapons so you can excel better in the game. Also for the door sounds, turn down the volume...

• Content Count:  639

I agree with the suggestion of removing the map. The doors are obnoxiously loud, and it's too 't' sided. I can barely hear any call outs with the doors opening and closing every 5 seconds. Of course there are various weapons scattered around the map and it's a decently sized map, however the complexity of the map + how small each 'sector' the map is + door ear rape doesn't provide an enjoyable experience for me. If we somehow fixed the audio the doors emit, each 'sector' of the map is still too compact and small, so each t can easily annihilate anyone within a sector, and move on to the next (This sentence sounded good in my head, I hope this makes sense). Think of this map as closequarters on crack.

Edited by nV

• Content Count:  2668

I agree with the suggestion of removing the map. The doors are obnoxiously loud, and it's too 't' sided. I can barely hear any call outs with the doors opening and closing every 5 seconds. Of course there are various weapons scattered around the map and it's a decently sized map, however the complexity of the map + how small each 'sector' the map is + door ear rape doesn't provide an enjoyable experience for me. If we somehow fixed the audio the doors emit, each 'sector' of the map is still too compact and small, so each t can easily annihilate anyone within a sector, and move on to the next (This sentence sounded good in my head, I hope this makes sense). Think of this map as closequarters on crack.

The door sound can be fixed. Do you think if the weapons were changed, it would be different? Maybe changing some high capacity guns with shotguns or something?

So you don't like a map because it doesn't have the guns you want. I'm sorry about that, sometimes when a map is armed, it doesn't always have to have the amount of specific guns. It's for balanced reasons and skill purpose, sometimes it's best to learn how to use other weapons so you can excel better in the game. Also for the door sounds, turn down the volume...

Ok I worded it wrong last time, I like the new guns even if it happens to be an smg but sometimes there are too many smgs which what I meant to say. I like variety and if has to be a PP-Bizon then let it be! Oh and turning down the volume, I do that for comp and every other part of the game. I don't want to turn it down because of some dumb doors.

Reply to Thread