? servers

? players online

Minecraft Building Competition

• Content Count:  484

We should do minecraft battle dome

Battle dome was literally my favorite thing I've always wanted to do but never had money to pay for a server and the servers that had battledome were ass

• Content Count:  133

Battle dome was literally my favorite thing I've always wanted to do but never had money to pay for a server and the servers that had battledome were ass

Sg needs a minecraft server

• Like 2

• Content Count:  340

Sg needs a minecraft server

It’s not like we’ve done this a million times before and everyone gets bored after the first two weeks.

• Content Count:  484

It’s not like we’ve done this a million times before and everyone gets bored after the first two weeks.

true but look at the amount of people suggesting Minecraft events, I think we should go for it. At least test it out. And also advertise it on Minecraft websites. I think an SG Minecraft server could do well if the people handling it know what they’re doing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

This won’t work as it hasn’t worked before. At this point, anywhere from 15-25 of you want this server to be a thing, maybe that’s wrong, but I’m going off who has posted and others that might join. We’re going to get the server and the first week maybe two weeks will be great. People are going to be active and everyone will enjoy it. However, you guys will slowly become more and more bored especially if it is a survival based world. Hosting events in this would be cool or maybe a MGT but have a full time server won’t work. I feel it will be another Dark RP which had a craze for about a week and a half and then died.

Reply to Thread