? servers

? players online

lemme get uhhhhhh some HTML

• Content Count:  484

Is it possible to turn on html coding for posts? It says html coding is off when you scroll down so I’m wondering it it’s possible to turn it on. I got certified in web development two days ago and I wanna put it to good use (flex). Thanks.

for reference:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19380[/ATTACH]

It’s on the bottom left.

Edited by Nano
added a pic

• Content Count:  325

You think I could ask someone for that permission?

Why do you even need this? BB code allows you to do enough and this is a forum not a testing playground

• Content Count:  484

Why do you even need this? BB code allows you to do enough and this is a forum not a testing playground

Because I have the certification and I wanna use it. Idk why I NEED a reason to want to use html over bb code tbh. And I know it isn’t a testing playground I’m just saying I wanna put my recently acquired skill set to use.

• Content Count:  1381

Because I have the certification and I wanna use it. Idk why I NEED a reason to want to use html over bb code tbh. And I know it isn’t a testing playground I’m just saying I wanna put my recently acquired skill set to use.

But is it really that necessary to 1. Ask for permission every time you post or 2. Change permissions just for you? No one else has really asked or bothered about this. I think if more than one person bothered about this, they would consider changing it.

Reply to Thread