? servers

? players online

Small JB question

• Content Count:  70

JB a land of chaos and fun, and while I do enjoy it I have to think of the dumbest questions. What the fuck is the incentive of playing CT? For starters you have 2x as many people going against you that are fucking bitching and moaning half the time, and you can't shoot them without a proper reason or at least one that won't make them shout. You have no clue as to whether a player has a pistol that they are planning to aim right at your head and are the next victim. There are many things that may help such as 100 armor and primaries to start with, but on some maps, that doesn't matter. I first questioned why people disliked the fact that T's could stand in each other, and now I understand because when a T stands inside 2-3 people it becomes an impenetrable freekill wall that is extremely annoying on the CT's side compared to the T's. While you do get to fill that gap in your life allowing you to force people to do certain things and now risk their lives (at 2:00 w/6+ people). There is the everlasting hatred of poor teamwork. With T's all you need is one person with a pistol to start a full blown rebellion that doesn't need organization. It is shown from the scoreboards ending up going to 14 T wins and not a single CT win. Now disregard everything said previously because of the only reward stupid enough to care about, FUCKING KD BROS. In all seriousness, I want to know other peoples opinions on why they play CT so comment if you have a reason, not to refute the things stated.

Edited by Trevis

• Content Count:  484

I mean I like playing CT cause I like killing people and I don’t like to get freekilled lol. That’s just my honest opinion. Maybe some other people like playing CT because they can tell people what to do or something. Maybe they’re a control freak or something.

• Content Count:  701

JB a land of chaos and fun, and while I do enjoy it I have to think of the dumbest questions. What the fuck is the incentive of playing CT? For starters you have 2x as many people going against you that are fucking bitching and moaning half the time, and you can't shoot them without a proper reason or at least one that won't make them shout. You have no clue as to whether a player has a pistol that they are planning to aim right at your head and are the next victim. There are many things that may help such as 100 armor and primaries to start with, but on some maps, that doesn't matter. I first questioned why people disliked the fact that T's could stand in each other, and now I understand because when a T stands inside 2-3 people it becomes an impenetrable freekill wall that is extremely annoying on the CT's side compared to the T's. While you do get to fill that gap in your life allowing you to force people to do certain things and now risk their lives (at 2:00 w/6+ people). There is the everlasting hatred of poor teamwork. With T's all you need is one person with a pistol to start a full blown rebellion that doesn't need organization. It is shown from the scoreboards ending up going to 14 T wins and not a single CT win. Now disregard everything said previously because of the only reward stupid enough to care about, FUCKING KD BROS. In all seriousness, I want to know other peoples opinions on why they play CT so comment if you have a reason, not to refute the things stated.
Are you ok? And basically everyone playing ct just wants to boost their KD to seem like a better player. But thats just my opinion.

• Content Count:  70

Guys... I was giving my two cents not asking for what incentive should be added. If I was talking about ways to improve the CT debate I would've put this in Suggestions. (I just want to hear your exaggerated opinions, not your solutions).

Reply to Thread