? servers

? players online

Chat orders

• Content Count:  701

So i came up with an idea that you guys might like. Just like when taking !fo and giving an order the message pops up in white bold letters on your screen so you can read the order. Some cts don't have a mic and give chat orders but then the t's don't see that chat orders, leading to death and then complaining about free kill. Maybe you could add a command like /o (message) where it would do that same thing as !fo chat order and make it bold white letters on your screen so you can read it. If you have any questions let me know.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

So i came up with an idea that you guys might like. Just like when taking !fo and giving an order the message pops up in white bold letters on your screen so you can read the order. Some cts don't have a mic and give chat orders but then the t's don't see that chat orders, leading to death and then complaining about free kill. Maybe you could add a command like /o (message) where it would do that same thing as !fo chat order and make it bold white letters on your screen so you can read it. If you have any questions let me know.

This is already a thing if you type orders it will appear in the middle of everyone's screen.

I have used it before it is pretty effective.

• Content Count:  701

This is already a thing if you type orders it will appear in the middle of everyone's screen.

I have used it before it is pretty effective.

I know and i am suggesting that maybe they make it easier to see, say maybe bold and white not grey or what ever color it is, and alot of people dont know about this.

• Content Count:  257

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok, i didn't understand.

Now that i know whta you mean i feel like this could be easily abused to fill peoples screen

Don't always look at the cons lmao. We could easily implement a rule to not have that happen. I think this is a great idea actually, it's been a struggle for ages for people with no mic to give orders and this could definitely help fix that.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.