? servers

? players online

!calladmin when an admin is on.

• Content Count:  2162

Just gonna post my thoughts on here.

1st Topic - Anti-Calladmin Abuse

- Im not sure if JB alerts the online admins when someone uses the calladmin function or not, but it might be useful to have happen in order to lessen the load of people doing it, as abusing the calladmin function is against the rules and punishable.

- My thought behind how this could be reworked is by possibly grabbing the admin's sourcebans id-name and pinging the discord bot whenever a calladmin is sent with a message saying (admins online: Thrza, Lokibelowkey, DancingMoonLight, Kieran, etc.) and it displayed No Admins Online if none were on the server.

On to afk manager/kicker.

- Currently ZE utilizes a plugin similar to this where it kicks the afk players sitting in spectate who are not contributing anything to the server except player count and not gameplay. This was more of an issue when we were down at 48 slots and about half our population would be in spec, but now we seem to have 90-95% in game the whole time.

- The way the ZE system works is that it only kicks afk players when a certain threshold of players is reached and then kicks all of the players in spec, if they have not joined a team i think a minute after a message is displayed (might be wrong). Admins are also immune to this system, but it wouldnt be as necessary if we had an admins online thing for the calladmin bot.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.