? servers

? players online

Adding CT ranks.

• Content Count:  1469

With the new gangs plugin in place the ratio is heavily skewed to T-side, and as admins we can't move people from T to CT. Any update on this? CT ranks will probably even out the ratio again.

As said before we are looking into this but right now with just releasing the new gangs plugin it would take awhile before we actually get to it

• Like 3

• Content Count:  958

i would agree with some sort of ranking system but definitely not based off kills. right now theres so many kill hungry CTs who have nothing to gain from it and it just ruins the game. i think the most common example would be pardoning LRs which yes they dont have to do but i’ve seen instances where every other CT says to pardon the guy but one dude decides to kill him. Although this isnt against the rules its kinda toxic if it keeps happening and adding a rank system based on kills would only make things worse.

• Content Count:  958

yea this would just lead to all the CTs giving out freedays for votes so rather than having the players who deserve to be higher ranks it would just be whoever's on the most and gives out the most freedays or special orders for votes

• Content Count:  3294

i would agree with some sort of ranking system but definitely not based off kills. right now theres so many kill hungry CTs who have nothing to gain from it and it just ruins the game. i think the most common example would be pardoning LRs which yes they dont have to do but i’ve seen instances where every other CT says to pardon the guy but one dude decides to kill him. Although this isnt against the rules its kinda toxic if it keeps happening and adding a rank system based on kills would only make things worse.

Those "kill hungry" cts typically know the rules, and properly enforce them. Getting a pardon to an LR is a privilege already, it's called a LAST REQUEST for a reason. Any CT is allowed to revoke a pardon. As I've stated multiple times, the best type of ranking system would be some sort of algorithm that takes into account kills, hours, and another thing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

Don’t want to be a nuisance but will this ever get reviewed again as a possible feature? I feel like this would be a very new and cool feature for our servers to have and make our servers even more fun to play on. The hype of gangs has died down and @Military_king said it was being reviewed so can we get a final answer or ETA?

• Like 1
Edited by Tweedledee
sometimes I think I’m a complete retard

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.