? servers

? players online

Adding CT ranks.

• Content Count:  3294

Don’t want to be a nuisance but will this ever get reviewed again as a possible feature? I feel like this would be a very fun feature for our servers to have and make our servers even more fun to play on. The hype of gangs has died down and @Military_king said it was being reviewed so can we get a final answer or ETA?

I believe this is a thing being looked into constantly. To add something @Trazz said in this thread :

A way I’d find to try and counter the overwhelming ratio for an event like this is to implement a “Squad” for CTs. It’ll be the same concept as the “Gangs” but points awarded will be made differently/lower. “CTs will start mass freekilling for points” then if possible to make a way that if a CT gets slayed they’ll lose all their points earned that round but if they get banned they lose all points earned that day.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  641

As Dominic said, the plugin is still under development. The first release I gave out had a few bugs that rendered it relatively unstable, but they have since been fixed. I'm currently at a roadblock with chat functionality. I'm trying to not conflict with current plugins, such as our VIP/Sub color plugins. That's pretty much it. Once the chat rank prefix and rank colors are working, I think this can successfully pass QA.

I just need somebody to devote maybe an hour or two to help me figure out these chat issues.

There are a couple other requirements that can be developed after it is released to production servers, as they only augment the plugin, not drive it.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.