? servers

? players online

Forcing non-opinionated deathgames

• Content Count:  5377

I completely agree. For the maps that DONT ALREADY have death games there should be CT made death games like Simon Says. As a JB player that plays CT a lot, I feel like this is necessary for the maps without a death game. At peak hours it’s very hard to get to LR without getting killed by a T.

Still disagree. I'm not even the jailbreak manager anymore and I know that allowing these games and introducing a level of subjectiveness to a community that is as argumentative as jailbreak is unnecessary. I think that map made death games are more than enough and maybe this is the managers way of trying to ease the community away from maps such as razor. I've never really gotten why CTs expect jailbreak to be made easier for them when they literally hold all the power on the server anyways. Anyways, give better orders on razor and you'll never even make it to lrs in the first place.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  536

Still disagree. I'm not even the jailbreak manager anymore and I know that allowing these games and introducing a level of subjectiveness to a community that is as argumentative as jailbreak is unnecessary. I think that map made death games are more than enough and maybe this is the managers way of trying to ease the community away from maps such as razor. I've never really gotten why CTs expect jailbreak to be made easier for them when they literally hold all the power on the server anyways. Anyways, give better orders on razor and you'll never even make it to lrs in the first place.

Going off what he said, you can control razor pretty well with solid orders. If you guys expect the round to go smoothly, don’t just give the same orders over and over again and again. For one, it’s easy to rebel, but it lack variety. This issue as a whole isn’t an issue, rather it’s a complaint. There’s nothing really wrong with what is currently being done other than a lack of real orders. Deli made a really good point when he said, “CT’s have all the power,” because you really do. You don’t need to open cells instantly nor do you have to give the same order. If you guys want change in how rounds are run, you guys ingame should change the way you play and not to come to the forums to complain that CT is to hard. The point of JB isn’t to be a walk in the park. I take pride in the way the server is run as it is quick paced and requires more map knowledge. The occasional deathgame is fine but we would just turn into your typical JB server. SG JB is different and changing the core gameplay of it would kill it.

• Content Count:  5377

Well I reject the notion that all we want to play is razer. There are like 10 different maps that are regularly played.

You're one person out of hundreds of server regulars. I reject the notion that you speak for the entire community especially considering the most popular maps at this time on the server.

• Content Count:  245

You're one person out of hundreds of server regulars. I reject the notion that you speak for the entire community especially considering the most popular maps at this time on the server.

I speak for myself and only myself, which is why only MY name appears next to MY posts.

• Content Count:  3740

The highlighted is exactly my feelings on this as well.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

Considering that Forced Deathgames are still in a trial phase in a sense, so this is currently something that is probably not going to be looked at but we would be willing to call back to this should Forced Deathgames remain a feature of our take on Jail Break. The server staff kind of agreed that we aren't necessarily against this per se, but that with the current circumstances it is out of the question.

Good suggestion though @ThRza.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread