? servers

? players online

Forcing Lrs

• Content Count:  824

After checking, I did not see a post about this, but don't know if there is one. I was wondering that when there's 4 players left on jb and it allows lrs, can cts force the 4 ts to lr. Some people have been saying that u can, but some others have been saying that u can only force lrs when there are 3 players left. I just wanna make sure about this so that I don't break rules when on ct.

• Content Count:  965

After checking, I did not see a post about this, but don't know if there is one. I was wondering that when there's 4 players left on jb and it allows lrs, can cts force the 4 ts to lr. Some people have been saying that u can, but some others have been saying that u can only force lrs when there are 3 players left. I just wanna make sure about this so that I don't break rules when on ct.

You're allowed to force T's to LR when there are 4 or less T's alive, I'm pretty sure

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

Rules for Last Requests and Deathgames:

• CTs cannot force a death-game when there are 6 or less Ts alive. CTs must, to the best of their ability, cease the death-game if it gets to this number.

• CTs cannot force a death-game before the clock hits 2:00.

• CTs can only force the Ts to play a death-game for 45 seconds at a time.

• CTs can only force map made death-games. The map made death-game must give the Ts a chance to live.

• CTs must allow the map death-game to function as intended and must not interfere at all.

• CTs can only force one death-game per round.

• CTs must let the map made death-game do the damaging/killing. CTs cannot use forced death-games to gain points from kills.

LRs can be forced when there are 4 or less Ts left alive.

• A CT is not allowed to cheat during an LR.

• A prisoner who cheats during his/her LR is KOS.

• Last Requests must be reasonable, cannot be timed, cannot last the remainder of the round and must be agreed to by a CT. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted, they may request another one.

• LRs are considered to be complete when the prisoner and/or participating CT dies. A T may request to continue his Lr after it is complete, but CTs are not required to honor this request and the T may be killed.

• A prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the participating CT if their LR implies that the CT can be harmed/killed. The prisoner can be killed if they rebel (i.e. shooting another CT during s4s)

It's 4 people alive. People must be getting it from the !rules because it wasn't updated until a few days ago. I told @Dominic about it, don't know if he updated it or not.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread