? servers

? players online

JB Super Juggernaut event

• Content Count:  1469

In our last juggernaut event we somewhat replicated this idea to jb. The results weren’t too positive or negative. For the most part people who were 1k hp were too scared to do anything alone they wanted players to help and when we added more players to the ct side it got extremely messy cause they were basically an unkillable team. All in all I would just rather have a regular juggernaut event rather then this super juggernaut event cause they are essentially the same thing and the original juggernaut event allows more players to be on CT, which helps a lot cause everyone wants to be on that CT team when it’s the juggernaut event.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  697

This is basically protect the president which is another event we play on JB where 1 ct has like 500 health and the others have normal health and the president only has a p250. Great suggestion though!

^ this

But I would like to add that I feel that this is ill-advised the president event worked so well because it was tame the CT didn't get to much health and was limited to a p250 once he died the round ended. This takes it to an extreme it is pretty much impossible for him to die and he can one shot people that is ruining the game mode where the president was vunlreble which lead to the CTS working together and some fun time this seems like it wouldn't be the same fun and would be annoying and boring. I would love to do the protect the president event again if any.

• Content Count:  1799

It’s actually not at all like Protect the President. In PtP there’s a bunch of CTs but there all still refugees hp, the president has a ton of HP, once the president dies every other CT does too. Like Takuto said tho, it’d be kinda wack to only have one guy go at a time, unless there’s a certain reason for it all. Just adding onto the idea, I think it’d be cool to just see who can get the most wins in a row as the juggernaut and whoever does gets a prize at the end, store credits or something else that one of the CAs or a generous Steam-Gamer could donate to the winner. Then again though, that can get very stale very fast because some people just want to play normal JB sometimes.

We could test this out in the upcoming Juggernaut event since we usually end up messing with how many CTs and how much hp they have, all up to takuto tho.

• Content Count:  228

This could be fun... My take:

There is only ONE CT, and he has 1000 health and a weapon that either 1 shots or is very powerful and accurate. This CT would switch off every round/every few rounds?

nova shotgun?

• Content Count:  299

Thanks for the suggestion.

After discussing with the JB team we decided that this is too similar to the juggernaut event. We don't want our events feeling like other events. This can also be done by an admin during the juggernaut event.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread