? servers

? players online

I need some opinions on Rust!

• Content Count:  2206

Rust is an actual drug. If you like this game you will no life it just like John said. Make sure you have experienced friends to play with or at least someone to learn the game with as it has a very steep learning curve and at the same time one of the most unforgiving games. The feeling of killing someone with a bow when they have any gun or just good loot in general is amazing but on the flip side you can spend a lot of time doing something and on the way back to your base you may get dropped by someone and lose it all which is a triggering feeling.

I would buy it if I were you as the game is absolutely great overall.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

PROS that i can think of:

-graphics are good but not that good

-freedom to build

Cons:

-people will just shoot u for no reason cause they suck

-i think its a bit dead

-probably this pros and cons didnt help u

hats all

Graphics are actually pretty good.

AzhWn4U.jpg

cTzBiIr.jpg

I don't know why you expect people not to kill you in an open world survival game such as Rust but okay. Also, the game is not dead. No where near being dead. Rust peaked at 49,985 players today. Please don't misinform people and shitpost in order to up your post count. Rust is a really fun game and I've spent hundreds of hours playing it. I would definitely purchase it. @Dominic @Lawool jump check

• Like 6

• Content Count:  824

Rust can go either way depending on what server you join. You can join an official server, community, or modded to see what fits you needs best. While it is extremely fun, it can get annoying with all the geared groups of 6 guys and a tower base kill u constantly, there's always other servers to test out. Also, if you have a friend that plays Rust, it makes the game overall a lot more fun. With all this, I'd suggest it for sure.

• Content Count:  208

Graphics are actually pretty good.

AzhWn4U.jpg

cTzBiIr.jpg

I don't know why you expect people not to kill you in an open world survival game such as Rust but okay. Also, the game is not dead. No where near being dead. Rust peaked at 49,985 players today. Please don't misinform people and shitpost in order to up your post count. Rust is a really fun game and I've spent hundreds of hours playing it. I would definitely purchase it. @Dominic @Lawool jump check

I hate u still...

but real talk its a game still under progress they are adding new things every so often (you can check in their road map) and overall a good game. I suggest playing it with friends because solo is just straight boring. Just beware of zergs on servers which are like 10 man groups on the server thinking they rule it because they have numbers.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread