? servers

? players online

Surf Duels

• Content Count:  633

I had an idea for a server, and I thought I would throw it out there and let you guys maybe change it around or give your opinion. I was thinking of a server where 2 people are randomly picked and they see who can get the fastest time on a surf map, while others spectate. If they cannot complete the map, the person who gets further wins (checkpoints can be used to detect this). This could also work if teams were picked like in Scrim, or randomly picked. I think this would be a cool concept and I have never seen anything like it. Feel free to change the idea around, or give your opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

The old CKsurf we used used to have /challenge and you’d race against another player and you could bet with your points but the current version does not seem to have this (perhaps it was abused to give players undeserved points or something), so @Gator may be able to provide more info

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2693

11 months...

It's been 11 months because it was decided that this server would not work. ckSurf does not have the challenge function and it would not be worthwhile to develop a new plugin for a server like this. It is a cool suggestion but it isn't viable.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread