? servers

? players online

No past first cell freeday

• Content Count:  820

So as most people that regular JB know, giving a no past first cell free day is a very popular order. One question that I have and I feel like the answer might have changed over time, is whether or not going past a noticeable “landmark” such as a fountain or maybe into disco or kitchen on certain maps be considered blatant disobey and be considered KOS? I know there are no KOS areas unless it’s a secret but a T shouldn’t be able to walk to kitchen and receive the same punishment for a T simply crossing the line after first cell. Any input from admins or SA’s would help greatly, thanks!

• Content Count:  697

"Blatantly Disobeying - when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner."

There was any really a define landmark but it is where a CT believes they are blantantly disobey and that would be different for each person.

Obviously if the take a couple steps over the line that isn't blatant so take T's with a gain of salt before labeling them blatant and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

You must give warning shots unless they used a secret. Also you cannot kos area or make kos orders

You can kill people with no warning shots if they are blantantly disobey. It may not be directly KOS but if they are supposed to be in soccer and the are in pool it is pretty much KOS.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1634

Well if a T is going to disco, kitchen, or fountain it would technically be KOS because it would cause a CT to loose track of the other Ts making the CT’s job harder is called blatantly disobeying. Also, if a T would cross the first cell by just a few steps, they can give you a warning shot.

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  5674

It's really situational and depends on the map, but I'd encourage you to just go based off the definition of blatantly disobeying:

• Blatantly Disobeying - when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

For reference, here's a diagram of the exact order you're referencing on vipinthemix:

IeKGeU8.png?1

Red would be the point where you would just gun them down and yellow is where you would warning shot them.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1583

It's a mix of player/admin discretion on what really is blatant. Past fountain on Razor is generally considered blatant. I would also consider entering a doorway past first cell (medic, iso, soccer, etc.) to be blatant. I'll wait for one of the ATs professional opinions on this, but the ideal situation would be to warning shot them as soon as they cross and kill them if they continue.

• Like 1

You must give warning shots unless they used a secret. Also you cannot kos area or make kos orders

I know no KOS orders can be given but wouldn’t going past fountain or into kitchen on same maps “make you lose track of T’s and make your job as a CT harder”? I feel like multiple times today I called KOS if past fountain on electric revamp with multiple admins on and maybe they didn’t hear it but I believe it has been adopted as an unofficial rule on “no past first cell” free days.

• Content Count:  1799

Current description of "Blatant Disobey"

Blatantly Disobeying - when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner.

So a T going into disco/kitchen in this instance would be considered Blatantly Disobeying, because you have to shift your view away from the rest of the Ts, that would be past first cell, to be focued on a T that's pretty much behind you guys. Although, how you act on a prisoner that is blatantly disobeying is really up to your discretion. Personally, If a traitor is at fountain or near there I'll just warning shoot them and tell them to get back but I see no problem in you gunning them down if they already ran past first cell.

Don't be mistaken though, this not a definitive answer, as I said before, it really is up to the discretion of the CT(s).

Dominic's example is a great way to judge the situation at hand.

• Like 2

It's really situational and depends on the map, but I'd encourage you to just go based off the definition of blatantly disobeying:

For reference, here's a diagram of the exact order you're referencing on vipinthemix:

IeKGeU8.png?1

Red would be the point where you would just gun them down and yellow is where you would warning shot them.

Dominic this is perfect. I’m gonna try to put this in my group chats and discord’s so people can see this...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.