? servers

? players online

Round end LR

• Content Count:  75

CTs can't kill you at the end of the round anyways, so I don't think your LR should be revoked at that time. Just play it out until the next day comes.

I was just playing and at the end of the round big cage killed me and said "he had a gun out" is that okay?

• Content Count:  1799

CTs can't kill you at the end of the round anyways, so I don't think your LR should be revoked at that time. Just play it out until the next day comes.

This exactly. If you have your gun out while in an LR you aren't KOS. Same goes for the 3 seconds at the end of the round, technically you are still in your LR, as you can still shoot if you have a bullet. An LR is over once someone cheats or a CT or T is killed.

• Content Count:  1583

If you were in an LR during the time, then they shouldn't have done that.

To add to this, it's just like if you were in a regular LR during the round. If you shoot at a different CT, pick up a primary, preknife, or do anything that would cheat/end the LR, you can be considered KOS.

• Content Count:  70

So I (sadly) know where this fake rule came from, I won't say their name but I will give this piece of advice. If you hear anyone that isn't admin or above say a rule, and it isn't directly in the !rules then please, get confirmation from an admin. A month or two ago I remember a trend of people making claims about rules that they heard from people who heard it from admins. Unless you have direct confirmation I suggest you shouldn't spread the idea of these rules (LR kos after round end, and pool catwalk is a catwalk meaning it is kos).

Reply to Thread