? servers

? players online

Calculator TI 84 Plus CE

• Content Count:  139

Yo check out this sick calculator!!! It's perfect for math! Like most other calculators, you can download games from a certain website and put into the calculator!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19298[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  1583

I was addicted to the 84s simple and digestible workflow and UI from 6-10th grade, but eventually made the switch to the superior Nspire for BC Calc and Stat. For only a slight upcharge, the Nspire offers superior computing, 3d rendering, and more advanced functions, all behind a dazzling FULL COLOR LCD DISPLAY.

Just use this online one without having to pay like 100 bucks. Duh. And beat level 20 on block dude while you're at it.

JuSt uSE yOuR PHonE duRInG ThE sAt dUDe

• Content Count:  430

I was addicted to the 84s simple and digestible workflow and UI from 6-10th grade, but eventually made the switch to the superior Nspire for BC Calc and Stat. For only a slight upcharge, the Nspire offers superior computing, 3d rendering, and more advanced functions, all behind a dazzling FULL COLOR LCD DISPLAY.

JuSt uSE yOuR PHonE duRInG ThE sAt dUDe

eXaCtLy MaN iT's ThAt EaSy

• Content Count:  1634

Also, you can play the games on the Ti-84 Plus CE in color as well. I downloaded Super Mario and Tetris on it, and I end up having a lot more fun, and a lot less bored in my math class. Even though you pay a hefty penny for it, I would totally recommend it.

If you can't afford it...

I would also recommend Ti-84 Plus, it is better choice if you cant afford the Ti-84 Plus CE. It works the same and can download the same games, but it just lacks color, which I couldn't care less about btw.

Reply to Thread