? servers

? players online

First Order

• Content Count:  272

I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this recently, but after reading the thread about freedays on JB, I feel like this could be a possible solution to help the problem of CTs giving freedays every round. My suggestion is limiting CTs from taking FO two rounds in a row. Limiting the CT from taking FO every round would help stop the CTs that have !fo bound to a key and take it as soon as the round starts just to give a FD. Like I said, I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, but I haven't seen it talked about and I think it would be somewhat of a help to the problem of CTs giving FD every round.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

We're looking specifically at implementing a plugin to restricting CTs from claiming the first order too many times in a row by adding in a few round buffer so other CTs may take first order.

Just wanted to give an update that progress is being made on this, so sit tight.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  820

I feel this would be a great addition to FO as many people have binds for "say !fo" and take it every round and tend to give the same order every round. I feel this would give CT's who want to get FO, but aren't fast enough, a better chance. This would also give T's more diverse orders on FO...

• Content Count:  272

The only issue I see with this is if people WANT a certain CT to have !fo every round. I mean I suppose it's not that big of a deal for them to resume control after !fo, but there are ways you could work around this is if you wanted to.

Even if people are good at giving fo and they want them to get fo it gets annoying hearing the same person give orders every single round. I like variations in who gives the orders cause it can change the way the round goes.

Reply to Thread