? servers

? players online

Snitching

• Content Count:  228

Snitching, is getting really annoying, in recent days, the little kids on the servers think its funny to rat everyone out, and the hours leading up to this video, Quackers wouldn't stop doing it. Its extremely annoying, everyone OVER the age of 11 hates it, why isnt it a rule?

Video:https://plays.tv/video/5c68180f457a175d79/asshole

what a fucking loser, amirite @Dominic @Wawa

• Like 1
Edited by H4wKEye

• Content Count:  1583

It can help move slower rounds along towards the end, and can also help your team out. You're right tho, it can get VERY annoying at sometimes and I'd go as far to call it micspam (which is punishable). People usually harass the players doing this for being annoying assholes and the admins sometimes "don't see it" ¯\_(?)_/¯. My recommendation is to just start warning shotting with an AWP when people do this to get them out of the way quickly.

• Content Count:  2206

I'll agree it is annoying. I was in the server and had a kid who was every round snitching on everything he saw because "he got freedays for it" I'm not gonna lie I logged off. Full tilt. It's annoying when I'm trying to be sneaky and help my team but I have someone who is calling me out on everything I do on my own team.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  641

Home boy, Quackers, is still out there snitching to this second. In a perfect world, the CTs could kindly ask if the T would step out and return to the group. But, they've already blatantly ignored whatever orders were given, and therefore are KoS. Snitching should be KoS, imo. It's an easy solution if no other options exist.

• Content Count:  820

They can rat you out, but the guards still can't really do anything about it unless they catch you doing a KoS action. So just be sneaky or quick about it.

I agree with you but most of the time when someone rats you out, you are doing a KOS action. So it kinda ruins your knowledge of the map and your ability to be sneaky if someone just tells the cts your exact location...

• Content Count:  1328

I honestly completely agree. I think it goes against the point of the gamemode and shouldn't be allowed. I'm glad you brought it up.

It'll have to be discussed further between higher ups, but feel free to continue posting your thoughts, I encourage you all to do so.

I mean I honestly view it as team killing if your team mate is calling out your location. The only time I would say its okay is if the guy is sitting in a corner delaying.

• Content Count:  712

I mean I honestly view it as team killing if your team mate is calling out your location. The only time I would say its okay is if the guy is sitting in a corner delaying.

^ it would be useful if a t could bloodhound his teammate if he was afk in his cell or something

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

I genuienly see no legit reason for a T to sell out another T of theirs. The only reason's I have seen were, "I wanted to do an LR." or "I just want to be friendly." Both of which, completely go against the whole point of being a Traitor and the overall theme of "Prison Break" or "Jail Break." It's directly in the name, theoretically you want to break out of prison, obviously the only way to do that, in this iteration of JB, is to kill the CTs.

The entire idea behind "bloodhounding" is always selfish and almost always, depending on the person, causes some sort of disruptive behavior to begin on the server.

Also because bloodhounding is, in short, indirectly killing a teammate.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.